Saturday, March 26, 2016

The Alchemyst: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel

I borrowed this book online from local library. I like to alternate different genres when reading books. This book is from genre of fantasy. I don't remember if I ever read purely fantasy novel before. However, I really enjoyed this book, 1st book in the series about fantasy world of immortal Nicholas Flamel. I haven't read Harry Potter stories but in my opinion these series would be quite impressive on big screen. 

There were few things that I liked about this book. First, it is fast paced novel and very entertaining. Second, it is well written and easy to follow. Third, it incorporates and blends ideas and mythologies from ancient world.

This particular book is 1st novel in these series. There are 6 books in total, if I am correct. 

posted by David Usharauli



No comments:

Post a Comment